This 2002 VW
The interior and exterior parts were in good shape for a vehicle that had near 200,000 miles.
The body had little to no rust. The seats, interior trim, dashboard, door panels, were clean. This
Most of the parts off this EuroVan GLS will fit the EuroVan MV / Winnebago
Gas Mileage: 20 highway / 17 city
Horsepower: 201 HP
We’ve dismantled this 2008 Audi RS4. The parts have
The exterior and interior were in pristine condition. The engine didn’t start, so unfortunately we had to dismantle it, the cost to repair it was too much to be worth it.
Just a few options this RS4 had:
- Park Distance Control
- 6-Speed Manual AWD Transmission
- AFS Xenon Dynamic Curve Headlights
- Front & Rear Heated Seats
- Recaro Sport Seats
The MSRP on this car was $66,910
This 2005 Audi S4 Cabriolet has been dismantled. All the parts have been gone through and cleaned / tested. This S4 convertible had 137,xxx miles on it when it arrived at our shop. The exterior color is Moro Blue and the interior color is Silver.
Just a few of the options this car had:
- Carbon Fiber Trim (some of which was cracked, and we didn’t list).
- Sport Seats (silver w/ black stitching)
- Quattro (AWD)
- Sport Suspension
- 6-Speed Automatic (Tiptronic)
- HID Xenon Headlights
- Bose Sound System w/ Symphony radio
- Electric Seats (Only the driver seat had memory feature)
- Memory / Auto Dimming / Electric Side View Mirrors (Also had Chrome Housings)
The MSRP on this car was $55,150.
This 2004 VW Phaeton was our first Phaeton we’ve ever dismantled. It’s Volkswagen’s version of the Audi A8. It’s full of luxury features and plenty of room for all passengers. Just some of the options this vehicle had: HID headlights, Volkswagen 4MOTION (AWD) system, air suspension, auto (rain sensing) windshield wipers, massage and cooled front seats, etc.
The pricing invoice on this vehicle was $59,276.
This Phaeton was involved in a front end collision, but had over 600+ good (tested) parts.